Legislative Management Meets Office 365
The Legislative Management System(LMS) uses bill drafting, bill processing and bill tracking. The LMS is based on Microsoft SharePoint technology. This system provides a variety of features and services to help legislators perform their legislative work more easily and allows legislative staff to serve members more efficiently and effectively.
- Bill and amendment drafting
- Fiscal processing
- Generating conference committee report
- Custom workflow management
- Capture chamber events and generate all required document like session laws
- Update Statutes
- Custom legislative workflow management
- Integrate with existing system
- Publishing to other application and to member application
INTERIM COMMITTEE MANAGEMENT
- Easily track, manage, and publish your agenda items
- Produce the committee notice for members
- Generate minutes and agendas
- Automate committee reports
- Manage testimony by dynamically adding witness information
- Ability to request bill drafts.
- Track pending bills.
- View sponsored, cosponsored bills.
- Send for cosponsor request.
- Accept/Decline cosponsor request.
- Approve bills drafts for numbering.
- Ability to view bills of interest.
We're Here To Help!
10315 Grandview Sq.
Duluth, GA 30097